FREE Photoshop tips for Photographers:
Jibz Free Photoshop Tips
1. Ctrl+Alt+Z and Ctrl+Shift+Z will go back and forth in the history.
2. Alt+Backspace and Ctrl+Backspace will fill in the whole screen with foreground color or background color, Shift+backspace will bring up option window, Alt+Shift+Backspace and Ctrl+Shift+Backspace, will fill the image with foreground or background color but will leave the alpha transparent area alone.
3. When free transforming with Ctrl+T, hold Alt to keep the original image and then to transform a duplicated layer of it. Ctrl+Shift+T to repeat whatever you did in the last transform.
4. To make sure your Crop is on the edge of the image, hold Ctrl while cropping.
5. Ctrl+J will duplicate the current layer.
6. Ctrl+Shift+E will merge all visible layers to one layer, Ctrl+Shift+Alt+E will make a copy of the original and merge
Jibz Product Tip!
Grunge Watercolor Edges
add to the value of an image.