FREE Photoshop tips for Photographers:
Jibz Free Photoshop Tips
1. Hold Space bar, it will make any tool into "Hand Tool" until you release Space bar.
2. While in Zoom Tool, Ctrl+space = zoom in, alt+space = zoom out.
3. Hold Ctrl and press "+" or "-" it will change the % for image in navigator window.
4. When Using eyedropper tool to capture foreground color, hold Alt and click, it will instantly capture the color for background.
5. With the measure Tool, draw a line then hold Alt and draw another line from the end of the first line, it will measure the angle.
Jibz Product Tip!
Stages Baby Marketing Kit
will boost your